SmartScan25 is a two-part ultrasonic level sensor for long range applications. The standard model measures up to 25 meters (80') for liquid targets and an extended range model is capable of reaching 40 meters (130') range. SmartScan25 is also capable of measuring solids such as grains, poultry foods and some industrial primaries.
LEVEL SENSOR APPLICATIONS
- Water reservoirs,waterways, rivers, dams & large tanks.
- Chemicals, food & agriculture industries, heavy industries.
- Supports liquid targets and solids (grains, pellets).
- Certified for hazardous (explosive) atmospheres.
- Excellent level sensor solution for large storage vessels, high process tanks and open-air piles.
LEVEL SENSOR FEATURES (1)
- 4-wire, non-contact sensor.
- Continuous measurements.
- Range of 40 meters (130') for liquids and 30 meters (89') for solids.
- Separate level sensor and control unit. Control unit can be located up to 200m (650') away from the sensor.
- Interfaces: Analog 4-20mA, RS232, RS485, Modbus read protocol and large display.
- Relays: 5 SPDT independent On/Off programming for controls / alerts.
LEVEL SENSOR FEATURES (2)
- Choice of Polyproylene or PVDF made sensors.
- Optional Ex-certified sensor model (Intrinsic Safe).
- Progammable to virtually all types of conditions.
- Temperature: -40° to 80°C (-40° to 176°F)
- No calibration is required and minimal maintenance.
- Advanced algorithms such as: automatic temperature compensation, false echo extraction, gas factor and others.
LEVEL SENSOR IN WATER RESERVOIR
CONTROL UNIT AND SENSOR OPTIONS