SmartLite is an ultrasonic continuous level sensor with range up to 10m (32').
The system is a two part design with sensor cabled to control/display unit.
This design allows simple installation above the target while protecting the electronics
at a distacnce from the target. SmartLite may be powered DC or AC and supports two
relays. SmartLite applications include liquids (water) or solids (grains) at reduced range
in wide storage vessels or steady outdoor piles.
LEVEL SENSOR SPECIFICATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Continuous non-contact ultrasonic level meter for liquids.
- 2-Part design. Sensor cabled to control unit up to 200m (650') away.
- Designed for outdoor use, large tank applications and large process tanks.
- 4-Wire: DC or AC power and 4-20 mA output.
- Temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F).
LEVEL SENSOR ADVANTAGES and BENEFITS
- Optional PVDF sensor for chemically aggressive materials.
- Automatic temperature compensation with a built-in temperature sensor.
- Large custom display for measurement and configuration display.
- Optional 100-240VAC input in addition to 18-30VDC input.
- Certified for use in explosive atmospheres (ATEX / FM).
- Supporting two SPDT relays